V8 Supercars – Craig Lowndes & Jamie Whincup Signed & Framed Limited Edition ‘Decade Of Dominance’ Print
Like many of Australia’s sporting success stories, the history of Triple Eight Race Engineering Australia draws many parallels with the history of our nation itself. With its origins established in Britain, it did not take long for Triple Eight to establish its Australian identity, with a streak of track dominance the only natural progression. Four drivers’ championships in its first ten years of existence is an amazing achievement, resting on a foundation of 70 pole positions, over 50 round wins and more than 100 race wins. The Dick Smith Sandown 500 on September 15 marks the decade anniversary since Triple Eight Australia’s inception, and with stars Jamie Whincup and Craig Lowndes at the helm, the sky is the limit.
Triple Eight Race Engineering Australia, is pleased to release ‘The Decade of Dominance’ a lithograph paying tribute to Triple Eight’s distinguished 10 year history in V8 Supercars. Signed by Jamie Whincup and Craig Lowndes and featuring three pieces of the action, this piece is a must have for racing fans and astute collectors alike.
- Lithograph celebrating the 10 year anniversary of Triple Eight’s first Australian race
- Personally signed by 888 drivers Craig Lowndes and Jamie Whincup
- Featuring a piece of the 2012 Bathurst winning tyre, plus pieces of both Lowndes and Whincup’s pit crew shirts from Sandown 2013 (Pieces will vary from ones shown)
- Limited to 200 units only
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame
- Officially licensed by Triple Eight Race Engineering
- Authenticated by a-Tag
- Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions 940 x 650 mm