Brisbane Broncos – Gorden Tallis ‘Without Fear’ Signed Career Lithograph
“Gorden is a man’s man, a man of principle, a man whose word is his bond, a man who isn’t afraid to say what he thinks, a man you’d want beside you in a fight and a man who would never let a friend down.” Wayne Bennett
One of the toughest and most respected forwards ever to lace on a boot and a product of the Centrals club in Townsville, Gorden Tallis had the heart of a lion and the impact of a ‘raging bull’ – his ferocity around the rucks and fearless raids into enemy territory reminiscent of forwards from a past era, where putting your body on the line and smashing the pain barrier was a pre-requisite for premiership success.
Tallis made his first grade debut for St. George on August 29, 1992, playing 54 matches for the Dragons before making his first appearance for Brisbane in 1997. He tasted immediate success, when the Broncos defeated Cronulla in the Super League Grand Final. The following year he was awarded the Clive Churchill Medal, after being named ‘man of the match’ in the Broncos NRL Grand Final win over the Bulldogs, before doing another ‘lap of honour’ in the 2000 Grand Final victory over the Roosters. Queenslander!
The representative career of Gorden Tallis was equally illustrious, with 20 passionate State of Origin appearances for Queensland and 11 Tests for Australia, including his proudest moment, when he fought back from a frightening neck injury to captain the Kangaroos to victory against New Zealand in 2002. In 2004, after re-injuring his neck in a tackle, Tallis decided it was time to hang up his illustrious boots forever. On Saturday night, September 18, 2004, after 160 first grade games for the Broncos, Gorden Tallis played his final match – quite fittingly – in Townsville, where his amazing career began.
Strictly limited to no more than 250 editions, ‘Without Fear’ features spectacular on-field images of Gorden Tallis in action along with detailed factual highlights of his playing record.
This magnificent commemorative will provide you with a proud and constant reminder in your home or office, of his outstanding contribution to the “greatest game of all.”
Each individually numbered edition has been personally signed by Gorden Tallis and has been
- Personally signed by Gorden Tallis
- Independently authenticated and certified by the major chartered accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- Limited Edition of just 250 units worldwide
- Framed Approx: 450 mm x 650 mm
- Officially Licensed and endorsed by the National Rugby League
- Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
Shipping / Delivery
- Shipping Cost – Flat Rate $35.00
- Item will be delivered by Fastway Couriers
- Please allow up to 7-10 days for deliver (varies on where item is being sent
- To arrange express delivery please contact us on (03) 9796 – 5636
- Please Note – Some items are held in stock and are framed to order
- International delivery may occur additional fees & charges, any further duties and taxes are payable applicable to your country and must be paid by the purchaser on delivery.