Muhammad Ali v Joe Frazier – Thrilla in Manilla Signed and Framed Glove
“Thrilla in Manilla” one of the world’s most famous fights between two boxing champions Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier. It was the third time these two fighters had met in the ring, with the ledger at one all.
Muhammad Ali with a boxing record of 56 wins and 5 losses, and Smokin’ Joe Frazier with a record of 32 wins, 4 losses and 1 draw. Arguably the best two fighters of there generation made for a mouth-watering clash.
With the most hyped up boxing match, Ali ultimately named the contest ‘Thrilla in Manilla’ after constantly rhyming ‘Killa, Thrilla and Chilla’ when asked about the fight. The fight took place at 10am local time (accomodate international viewers) 1st of October, 1975, Manilla, Philippines.
After 14 gruelling rounds of high-intensity boxing, Ali would once regain the heavyweight title after a 14th TKO of Frazier.
- Custom Signed and Framed Glove personally signed by Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame with custom designed backdrop
- Comes ready to hang with rigid string line for easy wall mounting
- Accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity with matching tamper-evident holograms
- Approximate framed dimensions are 900mm x 500mm
- Please note – this is a stock item and stock images may be used on this listing. Finished product may have minor differences (e.g. Glove Style, Signature Position, Frame Style)