Cricket – Shane Warne Signed & Framed Ball Of The Century Panoramic
In the English summer of 1993, it only took young Australian leg-spinner Shane Warne two seconds to create a moment everlasting in cricketing folklore, a moment that would irrevocably revive the lost art of leg-spin and change the landscape of Ashes cricket for years to come. With his first Test delivery on English soil, Warne made the ball loop and drift towards leg stump, only to fizz off the pitch, spin past Mike Gatting’s outstretched pad and clip the top of the off stump. Gatting, a renowned player of spin, was left staring at the pitch in disbelief for several seconds, while Warne’s teammates rushed to him in jubilation. As far as first impressions go, ‘The Ball of the Century’ was as ominous for England as they could imagine; Warne would go on and take seven more wickets for the match in a Man-of-the-Match performance, and overall another 194 in Ashes battles, a record that stands to this day.
Ball of the Century Signed Panoramic
- Framed panoramic commemorating arguably the most memorable moment in modern Ashes history
- Personally signed by the leading Ashes wicket-taker of all time, Shane Warne
- Features action and celebration images from Warne’s delivery to England batsman Mike Gatting
- Limited to 350 units worldwide
- Approximate framed dimensions 700 x 400mm
Shipping / Delivery
- Shipping Cost – Flat Rate $50.00
- Item will be delivered by Fastway Couriers
- Please allow up to 7-10 days for deliver (varies on where item is being sent)
- To arrange express delivery please contact us on (03) 9796 – 5636
- Please Note – Some items are held in stock and are framed to order
- International delivery may occur additional fees & charges, any further duties and taxes are payable applicable to your country and must be paid by the purchaser on delivery.