Cycling – Cadel Evans Recollections SIgned 1 of 1 Boxed Jersey
Taylor Made Memorabilia is pleased to launch Recollections of the Tour, it is a unique series that consists of 21 individual limited edition one of one memorabilia pieces that commemorate each of the 21 stages of le Tour de France. The first 20 pieces include a BMC jersey personally signed by Cadel Evans and superbly presented with Cadel’s own thoughts on each stage. The 21st item in the series, Stage 21, includes a yellow jersey personally signed by Cadel and celebrates his victorious ride down the Champs Elysees to claim his and Australia’s first le Tour de France win.
Recollections of the Tour is exclusive to Taylor Made Memorabilia for sale and presents a unique opportunity to secure a one-off piece of personally signed Cadel Evans memorabilia, this is sure to be snapped up by true cycling fans and astute collectors alike.
A unique opportunity to purchase a piece of Australian Sporting History with Cadel Evans becoming the first Australian ever to win the Tour de France.
- The product has been limited to just 21 pieces,
- Image is for marketing purposes only and will vary from stage to stage
- Limited edition boxed jerseys are limited editions 1 of 1.
- Officially licensed by Cadel Evans
- Authenticated by A-Tag and protected with microchip
- Accompanied by Certificate of authenticity
Shipping / Delivery
- Shipping Cost – Flat Rate $25.00
- Item will be delivered by Fastway Couriers
- Please allow up to 7-10 days for deliver (varies on where item is being sent
- To arrange express delivery please contact us on (03) 9796 – 5636
- Please Note – Some items are held in stock and are framed to order
- International delivery may occur additional fees & charges, any further duties and taxes are payable applicable to your country and must be paid by the purchaser on delivery.