A sublimely talented forward who can conjure up something out of nothing, it is not uncommon to see Michael Walters leaving opponents in his wake. His electric speed and clean hands at close quarters make him a uniquely dangerous target, one who is well and truly able to change the course of a game in only a matter of minutes. As the Dockers continue to charge towards the ultimate glory, it is Walters’ X-factor which could just be the difference come the last Saturday in September. You only need to watch him for a moment to understand why the fans love him — Michael Walters has all the makings of a superstar.
In the modern game, the most exciting forwards are perhaps those who not only show creative flair in front of goal, but who also exhibit a defensive mindset that borders on manic. Ballantyne’s appetite for the contest sets him firmly in this category; his ability to put opposition defenders under extreme pressure gives his Dockers the best chance of seizing the advantage. Strong overhead for his size and exceptional at ground level, Ballantyne’s relentless presence and in the Dockers forward line is a key contributor to the Dockers’ quest for greatness.
The Australian Football League and Fremantle Football Club, is pleased to release ‘Double Trouble’, a limited edition lithograph paying tribute to two of the most popular Dockers of the modern era. Personally signed by both Hayden Ballantyne and Michael Walters, this piece is a must have for the Dockers faithful and astute collectors alike.
- Pays tribute to two of the most iconic stars of Fremantle’s modern era, Michael Walters and Hayden Ballantyne
- Personally signed by Michael Walters and Hayden Ballantyne
- Limited to 100 editions worldwide
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame
- Officially licensed by the Australian Football League
- Authenticated by the AFL Players’ Association
- Accompanied by an AFLPA Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions 780 x 510 mm