It’s official… Lachie Neale is the king of the AFL jungle! A prolific ballwinner and a contested beast, Neale made this unique season his own. After already taking home the prestigious AFL Players Association MVP and the AFL Coaches’ Association Champion Player of the Year awards, it was only fitting that Neale capped off his peerless 2020 season with his first Brownlow Medal. Leading the league in disposals and being a top-five clearance and contested bull, Neale has bravely led the young Lions deep into the Finals, and now firms his place atop the league’s best.
- The ultimate tribute to Lachie Neale’s unrivalled 2020 season, capped off by winning his first Brownlow Medal
- Features an official Brisbane Lions 2020 home guernsey, personally signed by Lachie Neale
- Magnificent display includes an impressive replica Brownlow Medal, paying homage to Neale’s peerless 2020 season
- Lists Neale’s key statistics and achievements from his triumphant 2020 season, along with a round-by-round summary of his votes polled
- Limited to just 109 editions, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed by the Australian Football League
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 1070 x 860 mm