Motorsport – Moto GP – Michael Doohan Signed and Framed Bullet Print
From start to finish – from pole to chequered flag, the sporting life of Michael Doohan has been inspirational. During a decade at the summit of motor racing, he battled many setbacks to emerge, year after year, race after race, as either the rider to watch… or to catch. For ten years, he built a monumental sporting career at the peak of his craft. In every race, that career, and sometimes his very life, hung in a precarious balance of speed, and danger… These duelling themes have been brilliantly captured in ‘BULLET’. BULLET is a celebration of the exhilaration, excitement, and risk at the highest level of motorcycle racing, the 500cc World Championship. Bullet shows Mick Doohan in full cry, on the straight as he wrings the last drop of horsepower out of the big Repsol Honda. Presented in a striking, minimalist style, Bullet instantly captures the essence of 500cc racing, and of its modern master. Reproduced on archival paper with light-fast inks, this is truly a genuine showpiece.
Just 200 editions have been produced. Each edition has been individually hand-signed by Michael Doohan. Each has been independently authenticated by the major accounting from PricewaterhouseCoopers, who attended the signing session, and supply a handsome matching, numbered Certificate of Authenticity and Limitation.
Each Michael Doohan Bullet print is;
- Personally hand signed by Michael Doohan
- Limited edition of 200 units worldwide
- Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Authenticated and Certified by PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Officially licensed print
- Approx. print dimensions of 800mm x 600mm
Shipping / Delivery
- Shipping Cost – Flat Rate $35.00
- Item will be delivered by Fastway Couriers
- Please allow up to 7-10 days for deliver (varies on where item is being sent
- To arrange express delivery please contact us on (03) 9796 – 5636
- Please Note – Some items are held in stock and are framed to order