Melbourne Storm – 2017 NRL Grand Final Premiers Team Signed Guernsey
Congratulations to the Melbourne Storm on a stellar 2017 season, capped off with the Club’s third NRL Premiership. With fearless leader Cam Smith, along with Cooper Cronk and Billy Slater at the helm, all the pieces came together for Storm fans on the first Sunday of October in front of an electric ANZ Stadium Crowd.
Taylor Made Memorabilia, in conjunction with the NRL and Melbourne Storm, is proud to release the 2017 Premiers Team Signed Jersey. Personally signed by all 17 Melbourne Storm Premiership players and officially licensed and endorsed by the NRL and RLPA, it is a must-have for all Storm fans and astute collectors alike. Don’t miss out – secure your edition before stock runs out!
- Pays tribute to 2017 Telstra NRL Premiers, Melbourne Storm
- Featuring an officially licensed 2017 Melbourne Storm jersey, personally signed by every single Storm
- Premiership player from the 2017 NRL Grand Final and coach Craig Bellamy
- Lists the key statistics from the Club’s third NRL Telstra Premiership triumph
- Includes action imagery of each player along with iconic celebration scenes from the game
- Limited to 350 editions worldwide
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame, made from high-quality timber sourced from FSC-accredited suppliers
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 1000 x 790 mm
- Accompanied by an individually numbered NRL & RLPA-endorsed Certificate of Authenticity