Surfing – Mark Occhilupo Signed & Framed ‘Raging Bull’ Mini Surfboard Display
Mark Occhilupo also known as ‘Occy’, began his professional career in the World Championship Tour in 1984, Occy shot to the top of the ASP ratings as a cocky 17-year-old and set performance standards over the next few years that still haven’t been matched. At Jeffreys Bay, his power and aggression turned backhand surfing into an advantage.
However, the popular surfer struggled with depression. Years on the tour burned him out. He lost focus; he lost his desire to surf. The young, aggressive surfer faded away from the ’80s spotlight and into a subdued existence.
As the years passed, the time away gave Occhilupo a clearer vision of his goal: to dominate the world circuit by making an incredible comeback. In 1995, he re-entered the surfing arena, proving he could still capture a title. With some major wins under his comeback belt, Occhilupo stunned the surfing world by capturing the world title in 1999 at the age of 33.
Features a Mini Surfboard Personally Hand Signed by Mark Occhilupo
Presented in a deluxe natural timber frame with unique backdrop Imagery
Accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
Approximate framed dimensions are 670 mm x 560 mm.
Shipping / Delivery
- International Shipping will incur additional shipping fees – Further Shipping Fees will apply to your country and must be paid by the Purchaser
- To protect your investment, TAYLORMADE MEMORABILIA engages premium courier services that will deliver direct to your door. As such, please ensure that you provide details of your best daytime delivery address, noting that PO Boxes are NOT an option for courier services.
- Please note that the majority of deliveries occur between 9am – 5pm. Please ensure you are entering your most accessible address for this time period (consider your work address as an alternative to your residential address.)
- TAYLORMADE MEMORABILIA’s standard delivery timeframes are 7-10 business days (will be longer for international delivery)
- When your order has been despatched, online tracking information will be e-mailed to you. From here, you’ll be able to track the transit of your piece from our door to your door, every step of the way.
- To ensure its safety, all items require the recipient to sign for the package upon arrival; the package cannot be left unattended.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any direct enquiries.