Sydney Roosters – 2018 NRL Grand Final Signed and Framed Dual Signed Lithograph
Congratulations to the Sydney Roosters on a stellar 2018, capped off with an incredible NRL Telstra Premiership triumph. With superb seasons from fearless leaders Boyd Cordner and Jake Friend, along with fellow superstars Cooper Cronk and young gun Latrell Mitchell, all the pieces came together for the Roosters as they claimed the 2018 NRL Telstra Premiership on the last Sunday of September in front of an electric ANZ Stadium crowd.
Taylor Made Memorabilia, in conjunction with the NRL and Sydney Roosters, is proud to release ‘Supremacy’. Personally signed by two of the Roosters’ most loved Premiership stars and officially licensed and endorsed by the NRL, it is a must-have for all Roosters fans and astute collectors alike. Don’t miss out – secure your edition before stock runs out!
- Pays tribute to 2018 NRL Telstra Premiership Premiers, Sydney Roosters
- Features the reactions of each Premiership player from the 2018 NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final
- Personally signed Clive Churchill Medallist Luke Keary and Roosters Star James Tedesco
- Each edition includes a piece of match-used ball from Sydney’s triumphant 2018 finals campaign
- Limited to just 250 editions worldwide
- Officially Licensed by the National Rugby League
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame, made from high-quality timber sourced from FSC-accredited suppliers
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 980 x 730 mm
- Each edition accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity