Sydney Roosters – 2018 NRL Grand Final Signed and Framed Panoramic
Congratulations to the Sydney Roosters on a stellar 2018, capped off with an incredible NRL Telstra Premiership triumph. With superb seasons from fearless leaders Boyd Cordner and Jake Friend, along with fellow superstars Cooper Cronk and young gun Latrell Mitchell, all the pieces came together for the Roosters as they claimed the 2018 NRL Telstra Premiership on the last Sunday of September in front of an electric ANZ Stadium crowd.
Taylor Made Memorabilia, in conjunction with the NRL and Sydney Roosters, is proud to release ‘Premiership Perfection’. Featuring a wonderful panoramic still of ANZ Stadium from the evening of the 2018 NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final, and personally signed by a beloved Roosters Premiership star, the panoramic is officially licensed and endorsed by the NRL, and is a must-have for all Roosters fans and astute collectors alike. Don’t miss out – secure your edition before stock runs out!
- Pays tribute to 2018 NRL Telstra Premiership Premiers, Sydney Roosters
- Features a commissioned, iconic panoramic of ANZ Stadium during the 2018 Telstra NRL Premiership Grand Final
- Personally signed by one of the Roosters’ star Latrell Mitchell
- Limited to 250 editions worldwide
- Officially Licensed by the National Rugby League
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame, made from high-quality timber sourced from FSC-accredited suppliers
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 990 x 590 mm
- Each edition accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity